New patio plants


Starting up a whole new planting scheme for our patio garden. Key to this approach is drought tolerance and low maintenance without sacrificing color and drama.

6 Responses to "New patio plants"

Anonymous responded on August 9, 2008 at 3:38 AM #

Hey Robert,
I followed your link through Folia; haven't heard anything from you lately and was starting to wonder where you've been?

I hope the Eco Project is going well!

The new plants are beautiful ... just like everything else you and Kristin choose to plant!
Sheena

Anonymous responded on September 2, 2008 at 7:45 PM #

This is such a beautiful bouquet. Your Eco project sounds interesting. We really need that. I will read it more.

Anonymous responded on November 24, 2008 at 8:42 AM #

Thanks for the comment on my Flickr page. I started a garden blog too! :-) I've added your blog to my blog list. I can't wait to explore your garden.
Abby

Anonymous responded on November 28, 2008 at 11:26 AM #

Very pretty, lovely entry!

Anonymous responded on December 8, 2008 at 9:42 PM #

Robert, you really must resurrect your blog, you have such beautiful photos of your plants and garden!

Robert Sarkisian responded on December 10, 2008 at 1:45 PM #

Thanks for the comments. Abby and Fern, think you've both provided the little nudge I've needed to indeed resurrect this blog. Thanks guys.